What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
NFL handicapping services. At the time of writing this I have an over 80% ROI (+80 units) with my 2011 MLB/NHL picks, and I look to continue that success with my NFL picks.
- I am ready to make some money with my NFL picks, and would love to help you win some money too
- A popular and trusted handicapper who specializes in NFL football (along with other sports)
- Post my full record on display for the entire season
- NFC Champion Betting Picks and Odds
- AFC Champion Picks and Betting Odds
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. NFL Betting Picks scores 62.24/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.nflbettingpicks.org/exclusive-big-plays/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $25.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nflbettingpicks.org you’ll also be taken through to nflbettingpicks.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)